Tuesday 21 October 2014

Naaradas curse to Vishnu

the swayamavara hall was beautiful with decorations.Narada sat there and was enjoying his newly acquired looks.Rama devi was brought there by her aides.Brahmin Purohith gave her a garland and told her to adorn it to the one whom she liked to be her husband.Her servant maids were explaining to her about each king who was present there.In the mean time,Sree Hari came there and she garlanded him.immediately,Vishnu took her on his Garuthmantha to Vaikuntam.Evry one made fun of him for his plight. Narada immediately went to Vaikuntam and showed his anger on Vishnu.Achyuthaa! you made fun of me. You gave me the face of monkeys and bears.I became the laughing stock there.I was ashamed and felt very much for not marrying Ramadevi,woman of my choice.For hurting and humiliating me in this fashion,I would cure you.You too would suffer for the loss of your wife.You made fun of me by giving me the face of monkey and bear.So.with their help only you can get back your wife. Vishnu was cool and calm,though Narada lost his temper.He explained to him like this.Narada!you were trapped in Daiva Maaya and so you were cheated.Even then,you cursed me unnecessarily.But do not feel sorry. During Threthaayugam,I will be born to uplift and serve the needy.You become Chiranjeevi and roam the universe,creating troubles and confusion.Narada requested Vishnu for forgiveness. to wash out his sins,he started his pilgrimage. Sootha mahaamuni was saying to Sounaka and other sages like this.Hey great souls!for men it is very difficult to understand Almightys maayamoham.Nandeeswara told Maarkandeya that parameswara thaththvam.I m repeating all of that to you.please listen carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment